League of Extraordinary Introverts Podcast Episode #14 – Embracing Your Introverted Strengths with Casey Lightbody
Casey Lightbody is a business strategist, marketing mentor and coach for quiet, introverted women. She is the founder of Empowered Women Revolution and the Empowered Women Show podcast. Casey is someone who is leading the way for introverted women in business to really embrace and understand their quiet power.
In the episode, Casey and I chat about embracing your strengths as an introvert in the online business world and using them to market and promote yourself and your business.
We also chat about:
- Listening to your intuition as an introvert
- Honouring your introverted nature and energy by making downtime for yourself
- Understanding that we need time to think before taking the leap
- The strengths of introvert’s in the online business world
- Using your strengths to market and promote yourself
- Feeling the fear and doing it anyway in our business
- Building strong connections and friendships
LISTEN TO THE EP HERE:
ALSO MENTIONED IN THIS EP:
Casey is a quiet cheerleader for the introverted entrepreneur offering customised business coaching, accountability and support to help you discover your own path to quiet impact, gentle influence — and big, results.
She’s the host of the Empowered Women Show podcast, two virtual global conferences, a best selling author and she’s also building a movement at Empowered Women Revolution to help and inspire introverted women, the ones too afraid to be seen and heard to step off the sidelines of entrepreneurial success and unlock their true potential.
Empowered Women Revolution is a safe sanctuary where us introverted women can come together to celebrate, connect, collaborate and show the world what is possible when we stand in our quiet power
To learn more about Casey and her Empowered Women Revolution, find her here:
- [magicactionbox id=”3267″]