The League of Extraordinary Introverts: Rachael Kable
Rachael Kable is the host of The Mindful Kind podcast and, in this episode, shares with us the wonderful way in which her work unfolded in her life, taking it on with a curious mind, that has led to her award winning and super successful podcast.
We also chat about:
- How The Mindful Kind came about (and it’s not what you think)
- Why mindfulness is so important to manage stress;
- How Rachael didn’t give up when the podcast didn’t start out how she felt and how she used her own strengths to make it work for her;
- Why mindfulness and The Mindful Kind is resonating with so many people;
- How Rachael’s relationship with an extrovert has helped her to be more mindful and share her thoughts;
- How to mindfully share with the world things that are important with you;
- Doing things in your own way, without judgement.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE:
With a Bachelor of Psychological Science, Certificate in Coaching and Counselling and experience as a Helpline volunteer on the Anxiety Recovery Centre, Rachael embarked on her blogging and podcasting journey in late 2015.
Hoping to share her personal stories and experiences with mindfulness, including how mindful living helped her manage stress and improve her wellbeing, Rachael’s passion and knowledge attracted listeners and readers from all over the world.
Currently studying an Advanced Certificate in Meditation and creating multiple mindfulness resources for her community, including online workshops and The Mindful Kind Video Blog, Rachael continues sharing her mindfulness journey and inspiring others to live more mindfully, too.
Connect with Rachael here:
Other resources mentioned: