League of Extraordinary Introverts Podcast with Andrea Ranae
Andréa Ranae is a coach and social justice advocate leading the charge in the personal development space at a time when we need those two areas to intersect more than ever. I came across Andréa’s work last year when I was looking for a way to make a more meaningful contribution in my life and business, and her course Coaching As Activism kept appearing in front of me. It’s one of those areas where the more you know, the more you realise you don’t know and I love Andréa’s attitude that we all need to keep learning, speak up, and stand for something.
In this episode we talk about how she does the incredible work that she does and how she takes care of her introverted side when holding the space to lead others into this work.
We also chat about:
- Starting out questioning the world and getting into personal development from a young age;
- The importance for Andréa in creating boundaries as a woman of colour and doing this work;
- The recent social change that has woken white people up to what people of colour in America have been dealing with for hundreds of years, and finally making space to listen;
- How to get involved in conversations that are difficult when you’re worried about saying the wrong thing;
- How to understand our identities, our privileges, and how that shows up in our lives;
- The internet helping younger people accept their identities and opening them up to accepting the differences in others;
- How to be an activist as an introvert.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE:
Andréa Ranae is a vision-led facilitator and coach who believes that together, we rise. She is deeply committed to doing her part in cultivating a world that works for everyone and does so by placing her work at the intersections of personal growth, social justice and conscious business.
As the creator of Coaching as Activism, she supports people doing transformative work to deepen their impact by taking a critical look at how their work and lives are connected to social change. As the co-founder of Whole / Self Liberation, she offers and uplifts practical tools, resources and wisdom for those who want to make change happen in their lives and communities. As a coach and consultant, she works with entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations that want to be more inclusive and impactful in their work do so through their approach to leadership, their marketing and their company culture. She’s a huge fan of #blackgirlmagic, sunsets and soulful harmonies.
Connect withAndréa here:
Also mentioned in this ep: