So you’re thinking about becoming a coach?
Leaving my exhausting career in the TV industry to become a life coach and start my own business is still one of the best things I have EVER done in my life.
Being in control of my own schedule and getting to start my mornings with lots of coffee and very little talking.
Getting to work with beautiful souls who want to make a meaningful contribution to the world.
Bringing the most wonderful people into my life.
Getting opportunities to travel the world, speak on stage, and train and coach new coaches.
All this and SO much more.
There are lots of places to become a certified coach but the Beautiful You Coaching Academy is not like anywhere else.
Led by my wonderful friend, mentor and teacher Julie Parker, this course will not only help you develop your skills as a coach, it will also transform your own life and give you the skills you need to start your own business.
I’m a Certified Beautiful You Coach and was an Assistant Trainer for the Academy for two years. I am here to answer any questions you might have about the course.
By all means, check out Beautiful You for yourself (all the important details are here).
But, if you’re looking for some perspective about what it’s like to be a trainee, what life looks a year or so after graduating, and how the Beautiful You course changes lives, I can definitely help you with that!
Because it was a total game changer for me.
Over the course of a couple of years, when I was still working in TV, I decided I wanted to be a coach of some sort (but still really had no idea). Searching the courses that were available left me feeling…uninspired. They didn’t fit. They didn’t feel right to me. Actually, most of them felt a bit ick with more of a focus on corporate-style coaching than what I was looking for.
And then I stumbled upon the proposal for Beautiful You (oh yeah, there was no fancy website or beautiful branding you see today!). I was sold. Everything you see on social media is what to expect from Julie and her Beautiful You team as you journey down the path of becoming a coach and starting (or evolving) your own business.
Before the course was finished, I already had paying clients and I was soon able to work full time in my business. Through Beautiful You, I’ve had the chance to speak on stage in Melbourne and New York, support hundreds of trainees, and make the best friends ever to support me through the (some scary) online business experience!
So, if you want to see if it’s possible, I would love to share more with you what Beautiful You was like and how some of my own BYCA trainee clients have become incredible successful business owners, as well as how I can support you in your coaching business and be by your side.
Want to read my Beautiful You review from the week after I graduated? You can check it out here.
Want to know if introverts are actually any good at being coaches? I wrote a post about it.
Want to ask me some questions or have a chat about the course? Book in a complimentary 30 minute chat.
Want free coaching with me?
As a proud affiliate of Beautiful You and, with that, I offer some sweet bonuses if you choose to sign up with me
(include my full name ‘Katherine Mackenzie-Smith’ in the ‘code’ field of the application form)
Important Note: If you enter my name in any other area than the one instructed, (which is the code field at your enrolment stage – please see graphic below), or not at all at the exact time of your enrolment, you will not be able to receive my affiliate offerings. This is not something that can be amended at a later time and so please be careful at your sign up stage to do this as I want to be able to support you on your coaching journey!”
When you sign up with me, you will get access to:
A 3-MONTH COACHING SERIES WITH ME (VALUED AT OVER $2500)
Get 6 x 60 minute coaching sessions with me where we can work on your business, your message, your soul work, or anything in your life. This series will count towards your Beautiful You certification upon completion (see details of the BYCA certification here)
THE HIGHLY SENSITIVE COACH WORKSHOP (VALUED AT $197)
A pre-recorded workshop that goes into detail and provides energy practises and tools, as well as practical guidance for highly sensitive and introverted people holding space and having wonderful sessions with their clients.
MY GUIDE FOR GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR COACHING COURSE
This is a guide I wrote with my best tips for getting the most out of your course. A lot of my success has come from the time and energy I put into my training and I’m giving you all my secrets in this guide (not for sale)
If you have any questions or would like to chat to me about the course, being an introverted coach, or whether Beautiful You is right for you, please email me info(at)katherinemackenziesmith(dot)com or book in here for a 30 minute chat.
- You must add my name in your application to be eligible for the above bonuses. Beautiful You does not retroactively assign your application to me if you forget to do this or if you fill this out incorrectly.
- All bonuses will be available to you once the 4-week refund period for the Beautiful You course you’re enrolled in has ended, and you’re still enrolled as trainee with the Academy.
- Once the refund period has ended, it will be your responsibility to book in your coaching sessions with me within six months. This gives you plenty of time throughout your course and approximately one month after you complete the course to take advantage of this offer. Only in extreme circumstances will I be able to offer an extension, out of respect to my paying clients.
- I earn an affiliate bonus if you enrol via my link and this enables me to offer such valuable bonuses. This, however, does not influence my involvement and recommendation of the course. I would recommend it even if I wasn’t an affiliate.
- Certification is NOT guaranteed. The bonus coaching is one part of it and it’s your responsibility to complete the other aspects in order to get your certification. I am in no way associated with this process and will not be liable for you not receiving certification.
- Upon signing up through me, I will show up for you 100% in our coaching and I ask that you do the same. If under any circumstances I don’t feel that you are fully committed to our work together, just participating to meet the criteria to get certified, or in any way taking advantage of this offer, I am within my rights to end our coaching together and inform to Beautiful You of this.
- Upon taking up my coaching bonus, it is understood by all parties that our coaching series must not in any way impact your ability to have the full experience as a trainee with Beautiful You. To ensure this, it is recommended by myself and by Beautiful You that you complete the course entirely or at least get to module 8 or 9 before undertaking coaching with me.
- I am an affiliate of Beautiful You but I do not speak for and am not authorised to give you any details about the course, certification, inspiration days, or anything else pertaining to Beautiful You other than my personal opinion and experience with the course. Please head to the website or contact info(at)beautifulyoucoachingacademy.com if you have any further questions.
- These bonuses are subject to change but will be honoured for what was offered at the time of your sign up. Your bonuses will be confirmed via email so there is no confusion.