Jade McKenzie is my first business bestie and what I would consider a mission-driven entrepreneur. Her story has taken her through all kinds of businesses, from events management, to coaching, to ecommerce and yet every direction she turns, she is on her original mission.
From the moment we were paired together as coaching buddies for the Beautiful You Coaching Academy and we hit it off from the first second.
Through all the years of the ups and downs, we’ve been by each other’s side and I can say, without shadow of a doubt, that I wouldn’t still be doing my business if it wasn’t for having Jade to me going, to dream with, and vent with about the entrepreneurial journey.
Join us for this new Do Business Differently interview where we talk about:
- 4:00 The way Jade’s business started as one thing and has evolved into so much over the years
- 9:59 How our dreams change over time and why that’s absolutely okay
- 18:31 The way that even when we transition through different phases of our lives but there’s often always a through line that’s connected to the deeper purpose and mission of our work.
- 21:29 Bringing all parts of yourself to your business and take the opportunities that feel aligned instead of feeling the pressure to be successful as a ‘solo business owner’.
- 24:55 How to let go of caring what other people think about you to honour your greater life’s work.
- 31:24 The way that we try to control everything, and what to do instead.
- 33:04 Jade’s gems of wisdom for someone in a transitional season of their life.
Listen to the episode here:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
ALSO MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
MORE ABOUT JADE:
Jade McKenzie, Founder of Event Head, SHE/CADEMY, Reawakened Women and Beautiful Business Builders, is a 5 x internationally award winning business coach and event professional with over 15 years’ experience in event management and business development in the corporate, not for profit and entrepreneurial sectors.
Jade specializes in working with thriving entrepreneurs and business owners ranging from start-ups to multi-millionaires who want to create successful and sustainable events and businesses.
Clients include Melissa Ambrosini, Denise Duffield-Thomas, Gala Darling, The Beautiful You Coaching Academy, Rebecca Campbell and UN Women National Committee Australia.
Having created, managed and executed a wide range of small and large scale events, she has worked within Australia’s most well-known venues, worked alongside celebrities and engaged high level corporate partnerships, whilst assisting to raise over a million dollars in charitable donations.
Jade’s work has been enjoyed by thousands of people globally, with her events featuring in national and international media including TV, radio, print and digital platforms.
She has taken to the stage delivering presentations and MC’ing in New York, London, Paris and across Australia and regularly presents online via masterclasses, webinars, podcasts, YouTube channels and video interviews.
And as a coach she has worked with hundreds of clients, supporting them through their business building, personal transitions and personal development.
Her passions include mentoring women in business, developing leadership in the workplace and empowering entrepreneurs to create impactful and sustainable businesses.
CONNECT WITH JADE AND HER WORK: