it all starts with a though, a spark of an idea.
and then it leads to another and another.
building off one, skipping ahead to what it could all become and then… a screeching halt.
what comes first?
the inspiration high falters and suddenly you’re standing at the bottom of Everest, aching to be at the top already…
It’s great, you’ve got so many thoughts and ideas flickering through your mind. Synapses are firing. Inspiration is high.
Then, when it comes time to take action – analysis paralysis.
Your mind is your place of refuge, your favourite alone time sanctuary…until your thoughts turn devil’s advocate and start questioning everything.
Where to start?
What comes first?
What if it doesn’t work?
How do you tie all the ideas together to create a cohesive brand and business?
And, O-M-G, there’s so much to do…
Panic sets in. And before your awesome idea has even had a chance to breathe, it’s suffocated inside of your head.
But, what if it didn’t?
What if you had your own little tour guide to help you navigate your big vision and plot out the journey before you pack it in altogether?
Someone to help you:
the envision intensive is specifically designed to put YOu at the center of your strategy, map out a plan, and send you out in the world with the clarity and confidence to get it done.
It’s not about following someone else’s plan.
It’s not about being told, step-by-step, what to do.
The person who knows your vision and your process and your dream business best is YOU.
This is about clearing some brain space, decluttering the old noggin’, and getting back in the driver’s seat ASAP.
Imagine seeing your big, beautiful idea out in the world, instead of trapped in the pages of your notebook.
The possibilities are endless.
You’re SO ready for this.
how can i help?
I’m Katherine Mackenzie-Smith, self-confessed introvert, and coffee-addicted-movie-loving geek. I’ve also been called a ‘self-help guru’ by Elle Magazine and a ‘champion of introverted leaders’, which is humbling, to say the least.
I worked for almost 10 years working in the TV industry, having to think on my feet and see problems or situations and come up with solutions or stories straight away.
I’ve also spent the past six years helping clients take their thoughts and ideas and make sense of them, not to mention almost 10 years doing the same in business all kinds of businesses with my entrepreneurial partner..
But, let’s be real, I’m also an introvert, an empath, a highly sensitive person with my own perfectionist and overthinking tendencies
I know what it’s like to be stuck in your own head. To sit at your computer for hours on end, forcing a solution out, then getting exhausted, feeling like you’ve done a hard day’s work when you haven’t actually DONE anything.
I’ve been there. And i know that as counter-intuitive as it might seen, talking it out with someone ACTUALLY HELPS. In fact, it’s been my lifeline on many occasions.
Don’t get me wrong, my mind palace and my journal are awesome (as are yours, I’m sure) but it can get messy and crowded in there and sometimes you need a breather while someone else helps you put the pieces together (instead of throwing a tanty and indulging in some Netflix to take the edge off – don’t worry, we’ve all been there).
AREAS WE CAN WORK TOGETHER INCLUDE:
- Diving head first into clearing up your message and your mission to communicate clearly with your audience;
- Packaging your services and offerings so they speak directly to your people;
- Planning out content ideas for blog posts, podcasts, and paid products in my Content Ecosystem style;
- Brainstorming guest post and submission ideas and where to pitch;
- Refining your message across your website, offerings, blog posts, and social media;
- Taking all your thoughts and ideas and creating exciting offerings and paid product ideas perfect for your ideal clients;
- Working intensively on one product or service to brainstorm it, plan it out, create a timeline, and launch plan.
what do you actually get?
immersive VIP session
There are 2 options available.
Full day | 2-hour intensive
We dive in, we go deep, and we go start-to-finish on whatever it is you need to get through. Whether it’s a full business overhaul or focusing your energy and attention on one specific idea for your business that you need to get moving.
you’ll also get:
- Soul Vision Audit: This is not just about your business but how your business aligns with YOU and your needs.
- Business Audit: Looking at your current offers, positioning, systems, and content.
- A 30 or 90 day content strategy (depending on the option you choose).
- A week of accountability and email support.
- BONUS (full day only): A 3-month complimentary membership to Emerge and Expand.
is this for you?
This is for you if:
- You have too many ideas and you don’t know what to do next, so you’ve been doing nothing.
- Your business is up and running but you feel behind and that everywhere you see people are launching awesome offerings and you’re just stuck.
- You’re so excited about an offering for your business, but you don’t know how to pull it together.
- You’ve got a jumble of ideas spread across all your notebooks, but you can’t see the connection with what you’re currently doing;
- You’re in a bit of a panic because you decided to launch your big amazing offer, but you aren’t sure how to pull your plan together..
- You don’t need a coaching series, you just need someone to jump inside your head and help you make sense of your thoughts.
- You’re highly motivated but just need some instant clarity (if you need long-term accountability and support, my mentoring program might be a better fit).
- You’re open to a different way of thinking, creating a sustainable plan for your strengths and you really don’t want to just follow the crowd.
- Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.