Sometimes you meet someone and instantly click. This episode of Do Business Differently is – believe it or not – the first conversation Lydia and I have ever had but we immediately hit it off and, if you’ve been here for a while, you’ll notice the similarities in values and mindset that we have.
I loved this chat so much and it’s the epitome of what I had in mind for Do Business Differently when I first decided to do it.
Join us for this episode where we talk about:
- De-conditioning from the 9-5 grind and learning from burnout
- How to take care of your brand new business when your loved ones don’t understand
- What we’ve learnt from building businesses based on what we’ve been taught ‘success’ should look like (and what we prefer instead)
- What’s possible when you are open to doing business differently
- And so much more
WATCH THE INTERVIEW:
Or listen on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
ALSO MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Company of One by Paul Jarvis
- Lydia’s free quiz
MORE ABOUT LYDIA:
Lydia Lee’s the Work Reinvention Coach at Screw The Cubicle. Since 2013, she’s helped hundreds of people transition out of the golden corporate handcuffs, develop successful self-employment strategies, and create an impact with the work they want to do. As an advocate for location-independent careers, she’s devoted her work to supporting talented professionals to repurpose their skills towards a meaningful business that gives them the lifestyles they want.
CONNECT WITH LYDIA AND HER WORK: