Earlier this month I hosted a 3-day workshop and we had some great Q+A live sessions. A conversation that came up a couple of times in the group revolved around resistance to launching and systems when most people just want to work with clients (not everything else that comes with business!)
I got permission from one of the participants to share her question (and follow up comments) on the podcast because I thought it would be helpful for other people who feel the same way.
In this episode, I chat about:
- 01:59 Most people don’t start a business to become marketers, sales people, social media gurus but there are so many roles we have to have in our business – so how can you create as many opportunities to show up in your zone of genius as part of your marketing, launching, and content creation?
- 04:33 The fundamentals to running a business that are required in order for your business to exist and my four questions that you need to answer.
- 09:00 How to reframe your mindset around resting, launching, and systems to make it so much easier to show up in your business.
- 10:29 Why – if you’re a flowy, intuitive business owner – you need to have systems even though it seems counterintuitive.
- 11:17 Your launch and your systems don’t need to be perfect the first time because you will keep evolving and refining them.
- 12:45 How to use YouTube to get in front of new people and invite people into your offers and your email list.
- 14:05 How to keep focusing on showing up in your business and focus less on what you wish your people would do.
- 15:30 What to do when you’re not sure where you’re at or you’re worrying about steps further ahead than where you are right now.
Watch the episode:
Also mentioned in this episode:
Like the sound of the Seasons of Visibility and the Emerge and Expand membership?