League of Extraordinary Introverts Podcast Episode #13 – Finding Your Quiet Space Online with Rachel Gadiel
Rachel Gadiel is the creator of Dream. Create. Do and the creator of all things visually beautiful (just check out her site if you don’t believe me!). As a serious, long-time blogger and digital stylist and marketing specialist, I knew that Rachel was going to have some really great wisdom to share about how you can create an online space and community that plays to your strengths and speaks for you.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How blogging is such a wonderful medium for introverts to carefully compose and share their thoughts.
- The changing face of blogging and that it’s not dead, but just evolving.
- Finding your own way of being online that energises you, instead of draining you.
- Using social media the right way so you don’t burn out.
- Creating an engaged and manageable community.
- The dos and don’ts for engaging with your followers.
- How to use all the facets of your online world and stay productive (instead of procrastinate-y)
LISTEN TO THE EP HERE:
ALSO MENTIONED IN THIS EP:
Rachel Gadiel is an Australian Digital Stylist, Writer + Speaker currently based in San Francisco. Through her blog, coaching and e-courses, she teaches bloggers + creative entrepreneurs how to intentionally create an online space they truly love. She fuses together 10 years working as a Digital Marketing Strategist with over 5 years blogging and creating a multitude of online spaces.
Rachel received her training from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and has a Bachelor of Arts/Business. She is on a mission to inspire authentic living, infused with health + happiness.
To see some of Rachel’s beautiful visual design, connect with her here: