Clare Desira is the founder of the Top Five Movement and someone I am lucky to call a dear friend. On a recent Skype date, Clare almost sheepishly admitted to me that – despite always identifying as an extrovert – she was becoming quickly aware of that her introverted side was becoming more dominant (much to my amusement).
The benefit is that it gave me the perfect opportunity to grill her on her amazing work as a coach, speaker, and product developer – all whilst maintaining a corporate career that enables her to put her incredible skills to good in a completely different arena from the ‘online business world.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Clare’s recent realisation that she’s an introvert (and what led to that realisation);
- How she balances the juggling act between her corporate career and entrepreneurial pursuits;
- Her early start in the world of personal development and how that led to a career using her coaching and speaking skills to find a job that really supports her passions and is aligned with her biggest goals and vision;
- The Top Five Movement and why gratitude is changing the world;
- Why gratitude and Clare’s unique method is so perfect for introverts;
- How you can be patient and grateful for what you have in pursuit of your other goals.
LISTEN TO THE EP HERE:
ALSO MENTIONED IN THIS EP:
- Beautiful You Coaching Academy
- Myers Briggs test
- Seeker Lover Dreamer – 5 Tips To Tighten Your Social Media Game
As a special gift for you to celebrate World Gratitude Day, Clare is giving one lucky listener a deck of her Top Five Question Cards.
It’s so easy to enter, via Instagram in 3 easy steps!
+ Simply head to my profile (@miss_kms) and find this image:
+ Answer my question on Instagram (you’ll find it in the caption);
+ Follow Clare on Instagram (@topfivemovement)
Entries close at 5pm Friday the 23rd of September (AEST) and winner will be announced in my newsletter next week.
(THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED)
Clare Desira is a coach, speaker, product developer and founder of the Top Five Movement. In 2006, she began writing down her ‘top five’ moments of every day, and has since recorded over 10 000 happy memories (and counting!).
As the benefits of her ‘happiness habit’ started spilling over into other areas of her life, Clare knew she needed to spread the word about the incredible power of positivity to transform the way we live, think, and feel. In 2012, she took to the TEDx stage to tell her story and proceeded to take the Top Five Movement global.
With her practical approach to positivity, Clare’s now on a mission to help people around the world choose happiness and generosity, find joy, and live their best lives. She does this through her speaking, coaching, and writing, as well as through her Top Five Question Cards
Connect with Clare, check out her TedX talk, and get your hands on her Top Five Question Cards here:
Website / Facebook / Instagram