I’m so thrilled to share the first episode of my new podcast, The League of Extraordinary Introverts. The purpose of this monthly interview series is to chat with inspiring introverts who are doing incredible things.
I want you to know that anything you want in life is possible, and being an introvert means you have extraordinary abilities that are waiting to be tapped into. I’ve got a really great line up in store for you and I can’t wait to share it with you.
One of the biggest things I talk to my business clients about is how to market and put yourself out there as an introvert. “Icky” is easily the word that most comes up in chats with introverted entrepreneurs.
In this episode, social media and marketing maven, Elizabeth Fein from Iterate Social shares her best tips for introverts finding their own way to be quietly unstoppable. You will come to see that marketing doesn’t have to be icky and social media doesn’t have to drain you.
We also chat about:
- Marketing and social media on your terms (instead of what everyone else is doing).
- How to manage your social media without getting overwhelmed or exhausted.
- How to choose which social media platforms you want to use.
- Separating your personal life from your social media or business life, especially if you’re a more private person.
- Using your natural listening abilities to form connections and give back to your followers.
- And so much more.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE WITH ELIZABETH HERE:
Elizabeth Fein is the founder of with elizabeth fein, a marketing site to help creative entrepreneurs successfully chart their course through the sometimes choppy waters of digital marketing.
Life and business can be messy.
They are often intertwined and Elizabeth believes that marketing can be really challenging for people based on this. Our own insecurities and shortcomings effect our confidence in our marketing capabilities, but the truth is we know so much more than we think we do.
And if you feel stupid or think marketing is stupid I got you covered and am ready to help you become less stupid.
Want to be Quietly Unstoppable like Elizabeth?