I’ve worked with 100s of coaches, energy healers and other service-based business owners over the years and working out their niche is one of the biggest things they struggle with.
In this video I share why trying to decide your niche BEFORE you start is holding you back and how focusing purely on picking a ‘money making niche’ is not something I personally agree with, as well as some implementable steps to start curiously exploring the topics that interest YOU and showcase your experience, passions, and what you’ve learnt along the way.
In this episode, I also chat about:
- Where the pressure to ‘pick a money making niche’ before you’ve even started comes from
- Why so many business owners get stuck here and feel like they can’t move forward
- My own personal journey to getting clarity around my work and messaging
- Where people with businesses that have less ‘tangible’ outcomes like coaching and energy healing get it wrong (and what to do instead)
- As well as my best tips for starting before you’re ‘sure’ what you niche is
- And why I think choosing a ‘money making niche’ is a mistake
- Plus some bonus tips on how to start building your own community and get clarity around your niche at the same time.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
Or listen on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
Also mentioned in this episode: