Well l can’t believe this! I thought after season two, that was going to be the end of the League of Extraordinary Introverts podcast, but here it is.
Over the past six months, so many people have asked me if I’m bringing the podcast back and I didn’t think I would, but things change, hey? And here it is.
Someone also asked why I’ve never shared MY story on the podcast after so many episodes of asking other amazing introverts about their work, I decided that Season 3, Episode 1 would be my one and only solo ep.
It’s weird talking to yourself and not getting to hide behind asking the questions, but I hope that you find it helpful.
In this episode, I talk about:
- What it was like in my television career as a quiet, sensitive soul and when I decided to leave that to start my own business;
- Being an accidental entrepreneur who never planned to start a business;
- Starting my business and finding myself burnt out and worrying how I would be able to sustain working with clients and ever grow my business beyond what it was;
- Running away and hiding behind my partner’s business for the past 3 years, and feeling shitty about giving up my momentum to be a support person. Yet again.
- The silver lining in my business;
- How to deal with overwhelm as a quiet, sensitive soul;
- How to put yourself out there in business, especially in the noisy online world;
- How to manage your energy as an introvert and learning to fine tune your intuition and get clarity, instead of looking externally for the answers.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE:
Also mentioned in this ep:
- Beautiful You Coaching Academy
- Soul Medicine Academy
- Glen Hansard
- League of Extraordinary Introverts Group
CONNECT WITH ME:
Website / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest
MORE ABOUT ME:
Katherine Mackenzie-Smith supports quiet, sensitive souls to step into their power and step up as intuitive leaders doing important work in the world.
Named by Elle Magazine as a ‘self help guru’ by Elle Magazine, Katherine is a business and leadership coach, writer, speaker, and Energy and Soul Medicine Practitioner on a mission to make sure introverts, empaths and highly sensitive people understand their energy better and find success on their own terms.
Head to katherinemackenziesmith.com to get access to free resources and learn more about her work.