The first time I met Sora was at the Crystal Castle in Byron Bay, in the middle of the Goddess Road Trip with a group of my most favourite people (Julie Parker, Jade McKenzie, Johanna Parker, Tahlee Rouillon, and Sammie Fleming) and she has the most beautiful energy. I’ve met her a few times since then, and every time I do, I feel more and more connected with her. I’m so thrilled to have this conversation with her on the podcast, and for you to get to know her more as well!
When she spoke at the Soulpreneur conference in Brisbane in February, she mentioned about having been incredibly shy growing up and I had to know how this beautiful soul navigates her energy when she holds space in circle and ceremony for hundreds of women every year.
We also chat about:
- Creating a multifaceted online business that takes her all around the world;
- How to show up at events and in circle and maintain your energy;
- Overcoming shyness and shame by showing up more and more and learning;
- Turning habits into sacred rituals;
- Using rituals to hold space for clients and in your day-to-day relationships;
- Embracing the duality of masculine/feminine, introversion/extroversion, light/dark within ourselves and others;
- Why women in the Western world are returning to women’s circles;
- How sitting in circle is nourishing, sacred, and energising for introverted and highly sensitive people.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE:
Sora Surya No is a sacred space holder, strategy alchemist, transformative business coach, corporate leadership consultant, powerful medicine woman, business healer, international retreat leader, inspirational speaker, fire igniter, heart whisperer, and world traveler.
She works with sovereign awakened women and men entrepreneurs to incorporate the art of feeling sacred into their business through earth medicine practices and shamanic ceremonies.
Sora leads highly successful individuals and groups through powerful experiences in her mastermind, on retreats, within corporate settings, and from the stage. Sora blends real world experience with mystical transformation, ritualistic practices, inner reflection, and deepening community to help soulful leaders create great impact. She is a believer of sisterhood + community while living a life that is wild, free, and calm.
Sora Surya No‘s unique approach brings her clients a resounding level of clarity around how they are being called upon to serve in the world, ways to build a worldwide community that they can leverage for support and partnership, uncovering the fears stalling success and developing rituals for how to work through those blocks, practices for healing the whole self and not just their business, learning how they can use magic everyday for what they would like to create for themselves, how to ask and receive exactly what their soul desires, and how to thrive as a successful leader from anywhere in the world.
Connect with Sora here:
Also mentioned in this ep: