League of Extraordinary Introverts Podcast Episode #8 – Finding Inner Peace with Tahlee of Sonesence
Tahlee Rouillon – also known as the genius behind Sonesence – is such a gorgeous soul and a creator of a special kind of meditation music known as ‘meditones’. She also happens to be who I collaborated with last year on my Quiet Mind Meditation and turned an idea into something really beautiful.
Everyone knows that meditation is really good for you, but for introverts who tend to get stuck in our heads, and sensitive souls who can sometimes feel overwhelmed, meditation can be such a vital practise. As a bit of a pro in this area, Tahlee shares with us how she has used meditation to find inner peace and how you can too.
In this episode, we chat about:
- An introvert’s tendency to have mind fullness instead of mindfulness
- Why meditation is great for introverts
- What meditones are and why they make meditation easier
- Simple and easy tips to creating a meditation practise (even as a beginner)
- Why meditation is the best way to re-energise for introverts (even more than Netflix marathons)
LISTEN TO THE EP HERE:
ALSO MENTIONED IN THIS EP:
- Shhh and the Quiet Mind Meditation
- True North by Sonesence
- Episode 4 with Jade McKenzie
- The Gentle Transition
Tahlee Rouillon is music composer extraordinaire at Sonesence. She offers peace seekers an easy way to achieve inner peace with a sonic shortcut called meditones.
After going through many difficult changes, Tahlee also created The Gentle Transition e-course for other sensitive souls struggling with change (who want to feel a whole lot better).
Tahlee also has recently launched a Kickstarter campaign for her upcoming album, Luminous, and has some REALLY great bonuses on offer. You can check it out and support her here.
To find inner peace with Tahlee, connect with her here: