I’m pretty sure I say this every time, but this is my favourite episode of The League of Extraordinary Introverts podcast yet.
I know I’ve struggled through my life at accepting that I even have a wild and creative side (oh no, I’m the quiet, studious type). It’s fair to say that we all have a memory in our lives of a time that we were talked out of being creative.
But, also, that creativity looks or means a certain way (and let’s not even get started on what images the word ‘wild’ springs to mind!)
In this episode, I chat to the gorgeous soul, Claire Baker of This is Lifeblood about how to be a wild AND creative introvert. It’s a juicy one!
In this ep, we also chat about:
- Claire’s personal journey towards finding her wild and creative side.
- Discovering what creativity means to you – and having fun with it.
- Living on the wild side, on your terms.
- How to let go of those stories from your past and embrace your creativity
- And so much more!
Listen to the ep here:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Wild, Well, and Creative eCourse by Claire Baker
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Shhh – An Introvert’s Guide to Creating Inner Calm, Outer Quiet, and an Exceptionally Beautiful Life
Claire Baker is a certified coach, passionate writer and speaker and author of ‘She Is Radiant: Your 6-Week Wellness Adventure To Get Glowy & Feel Rad’. Claire guides vibrant women towards a life ripe with greater confidence, less stress, improved relationships and clear complexions. She’ll have you throwing out the scales, booking the flight, launching the blog – and falling back in love with your life.
Claire believes in the power of exquisite self care for radical self expression. Through her authentic and empowering blog, eBooks and live workshops you can consider Claire your personal advocate for living an energised, playful and heart-centred life.
Want to get connect with Claire and her new program, Wild Well and Creative?
Connect with her here: Website / Instagram / Facebook / Twitter
I’ve loved every single episode of The League of Extraordinary Introverts — but this one has been my absolute most favourite!
Oh thank you, Chloe!